Pages

6 Ağustos 2012 Pazartesi

Venice bound



Life has been super busy lately and those of you who follow me on Twitter will already know about one very exciting development, namely that I'm off to L.A for a week in just over 10 days time.
I've always wanted to go and, bar a mind-numbing 6 hour stop-over in LAX 5 years ago, this will be my first trip to the city of angels. I'm more than excited to be staying in Venice beach (you can probably guess why from my endless summer-themed posts and Pinterest boards!) and am hoping to see and do as much as possible while there, in between soaking up some of that much-anticpated Californian sunshine of course... 
  I know some of my readers are West-Coast based so if anyone has any hints/tips/must-sees please do get in touch and let me know... I'd love to get some insider info and hear about some of your favourite places.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. 
xxxVenice bound

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder