Pages

12 Ağustos 2012 Pazar

L.A PHOTO DIARY X 2


At the canals before heading to Chateau Marmont for dinner, wearing Pierre Balmain shirt and Levi's shorts.
 

j






This guy and his pooch were lapping up some serious attention on the boardwalk. One of my favourite shots from the whole week. 

The light over there is amazing, you can see why so many photographers choose to base themselves in L.A. Wearing a backless playsuit I picked up from The Reformation which was definitely one of those totally impractical 'I love it but will probably only wear it once a year on holiday' purchases. Still, I did get one wear out of it on our last night when we had an amazing dinner at Capri on Abbot Kinney. It was just a little too chilly and dark to show it sans-jacket but I'll try and get some proper photos of it sometime soon before the sun packs up and leaves the U.K for good... 



Final installment from LaLaland.... The whole trip already feels like a lifetime ago and very surreal and dream-like. Hoping it's not too long till I can venture back and explore the West Coast lots more.

All Photos by James Wright  L.A PHOTO DIARY X 2

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder