Pages

4 Ağustos 2012 Cumartesi

L.A Photo Diary x 1


   Vintage oriental, embroidered silk jacket I picked up on my first day in Venice.



 Amazing avocado fries for brunch on Abbot Kinney... need to try and recreate these back home.

At Point Dume, Malibu
 Brunch at the Beverley Hills Hotel.

  On the way to dinner at Gjelina wearing Zara shorts and top, Office boots and Celine bag.

 
 Cycling home along the boardwalk, wearing Isabel Marant shorts, espadrilles from Spain and vintage paisley jacket  I bought in Silverlake.
  Couldn't get enough of these painted skulls for sale on the Venice boardwalk.

I totally fell for the City of Angels, so much so I've started a new season of Californication just to try and re-immerse myself in a little bit of Venice beach. Already hoping to plan a lengthier trip to the West Coast in the not so distant future...
More L.A snaps to follow soon....
All Photos by James Wright L.A Photo Diary x 1

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder